LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

need help about matter

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir/Madam,

by taking the corner of my wife .family member of my wife are destroying my family.

can i file case for the jewellery ,money what they have of mine and refused officially through reply of notice.

i have proof that they have my money and jewellery of my wife .

can i file a case for the same?

kingly suggest me under what section i can file a case.

Iwould like to appoint a lawyer for the same but atleast i want to know the possibility of such case.

thank you in advance
warm regards
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 06 February 2011
Law is against you.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 06 February 2011
Youe query is not clear as to how the money and jewelleries belonging to you fell in your wife's custody. If the valueables you are talking about do indeed belong to you but now criminally misapparoprated by her then you can file a case for criminal breach of trust and criminal misappropriation of property as well against her.
Guest (Expert) 06 February 2011
Facts are not clear regarding dispute , whether you have some dispute with wife or relations .Jwellery or money might be in possession of wife or with relations on behalf of wife. We sure whether jwellery or money is Sridhan or exclusive asset of yours. Please also ascertain the mode of possession in what manner the jwellery and money transferred in possession of relations.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 06 February 2011
technically Mr. Barmann has provided you a good information but the facts mentioned by you are not clear so concrete advise can not be given.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query