Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 22 June 2019 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Sir/Madam,

in the year 1965, my father had purchased 1.80 cents from SC AD land unknowingly the law, till then we are doing agriculture on that land in the year 1984 we had got the UDR patta for the same. in the year 2006, my father had transferred this property to me and I have got patta & all other documents in my name.

now, Grandson's son had come back claiming this is AD land, shouldn't be purchased and they have claiming is their land after almost 52+ years. can you please suggest what is the legal we can fight with him. any advice will help me to save my property, please suggest at the earliest.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 June 2019
Dear querist, as per rules as on date, SC'AD land cannot be sold without permission of the District Collector. But it is a very old one. so consult an advocate having well knowledge in property matters for guidance.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 23 June 2019
Show the documents to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/record, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query