Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help

(Querist) 14 January 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Respected all,

thanks for your reply

under criminal complaint u/s 417, 420 380 of IPC.

1) Can Complainant pray to court to attach property of Accused as amount theft is huge?

2)How we can avoid absconding to the Accused?

plz help

thanks in advance
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 14 January 2014
Mr. Navin,
Being a fresh query, nothing can be advised correctly.
2. Yes you may pray and claim irrespective of the quantum of amount.
3. Proceed u/s 82 and 83 Cr. PC and arrange him (accused) arrested
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 14 January 2014
If the court declares the accused as proclaimed offender then his property is attached.
He is then not entitled to anticipatory bail also.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 14 January 2014
I agree with Mr.Barman.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 14 January 2014
agree with experts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 January 2014
Well advised agree to expert.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 January 2014
There is no provision in law to attach the properties of the accused u/s 417, 420 or380 of IPC. Even the sections 82 and 83 of Cr.PC referred to herein above by some experts relate to the proclamation of person absconding and attachment of property of person absconding. So complainant cannot petition to court for attaching the property of accused.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 09 November 2014
Well advised agree to expert.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query