Need birth certificate for female 1958 born & 10 marksheet

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
01 October 2020

How to get a birth certificate for female born in 1958 in Delhi (Birth at home)

Also lost 10 & 12 certificates, don't have copy of that nor have any Roll No., We only know school name (Rai Kedar Nath L. M. Girls Senior Secondary School, New Delhi) passed out in 1973.

Also need to issue a marriage certificate (married in 1977 at New Delhi)

Kindly contact if anyone provide service for the same.

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
01 October 2020

For birth certificate: Now you have to aply to the tahsildar.
Marksheet: If you do not have any copies, contact the school where it is avaioable and then apply to the director for copies by remiting the requisite fees.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
01 October 2020

Birth certificate:
If registered:
Apply for the certificate on prescribed format and obtain.
If not registered:
File petition before the Magistrate for delayed registration with Supporting document like Passport, Ration Card, Voter Identity Card, 10th class certificate etc., obtain orders for delayed registration and obtain birth certificate afterwards.

10th Marksheet:
Visit School, request them to search and provide required information, with this information, apply for Duplicate certificate to the concerned Board.

Marriage certificate:
Proceed to register the marriage by following process for delayed registration, obtain certificate after such registration.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
02 October 2020

not a legal query. It is query on procedure.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
02 October 2020

Procedural inquiry which do not involve any dispute for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x