LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Advice

(Querist) 12 October 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir/Madam,
I need to get clarify my doubts.
I was so depressed about my family life. I have so many issues and problems; I just want to know only one thing.
I am an ITP Patient and I am also Pregnant, I am expecting my delivery in May 2010 but all the doctors said that the delivery might be very critical, because of my disease I may die due to loss of blood or due to any reasons of medical miracle. So I wish to safe guard my unborn child in some way, though I hesitate both the family members more over I am not interested to give my unborn child to them. Mostly I need my child should be brought up by a well organized orphanage or any couples who wish to adopt (with sincerity). Because being with my circle of family circumstance will definitely spoil his/her mind, instead I prefer my child would be an orphan. I trust that an orphan can be good and be more self confidence but a child who is with parents and relations are getting worse. I am not 100% sure I will die or I will be alive, but if I die that time I shouldn’t feel that I missed all these things.
For that I prefer to make an document relating to my desires for a unborn child, not only an desires my intention to make my child safe. That how he/she should, where to stay and etc…. and all my jewels, money and assets (were I spent for it) all things will be in that deed. And I also written some wordings like a booklet to my child (which specifies all about our family relations, my feelings etc..Etc..)
Now my question is
1. Before my death did I want to register the deed?
2. Whether deed should be in Bond paper or an ordinary paper?
3. Will this deed be accepted by court of law? Because to avoid any problem from my husband side?
4. Whom should I need to submit this deed before anything happen to me?
5. Will I get any problem for me/unborn child by doing this?
6. If so how to over come that issue?

Please advice me on this regards.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 12 October 2009
1) You can execute a will in favour of your unborn child.

2) Better to registered the Will in the office of local Sub Registrar.

3) Yes it will be accepted every where.

4) You can submit this to any friend or relative on whome you can have trust.

After your death your husband will be the natural guardian of your child. If your husband is not alive at that time then you can apoint a gardian for your child custody in that will.
joyce (Expert) 12 October 2009
Ajtha, All the suggestion adviced by Sachin is adopted by me. I am a practising Advocate who is interested in ur offer for the unborn child. Iam a childless mother at present, lost my beautiful and intelligent boy baby in High risk open heart surgery in 2008, which was my very bad year in my life.
Your husband will be the natural father of a child so what ever deed u r need to do his consent and willing also counts. so think it and let know.
joyce (Expert) 12 October 2009
Where r u located from? if my offer for child is intrested to you then contact me thru E-mail: and my phone no: 9916844239.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 October 2009
agreed with Joyce.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :