Nbfc complaint

Hi Sir/Madam,

Earlier I used EMI card of Bajaj Finserv Ltd. But in the month of July 2020, I got an offer to upgrade my EMI card limit to 195000 from 75000 limit. I paid through their wallet and they charged me rs.2999/-. but my "EMI card was blocked by BFL stating 2 EMI cards on my account" as per policy and later I realized that it was fraud from BFL representative. I escalated with them, they refunded back the amount of rs.2999/-.

I tried to reach them multiple times by call/email for unblocking of my EMI card, they replied back stating cannot be unblocked as it was internal policy. Later I escalated to head of customer service and grievance team, they suggested me to visit branch and submit KYC document for unblocking of EMI card. I visited in the month of October and submitted copy of KYC documents, even then it was not resolved. Later I contacted grievance team, they said to revisit branch and submit KYC documents and I revisited in the month of November and submitted my original KYC documents and they scan it.

Even now it was not resolved, I need to know the exact procedure of escalation and can I file RBI Ombudsman, does it fit in RBI Ombudsman NBFC scheme?

Need your assistance

Kishore

File case at consumer court and claim damages for torturing you with spurious promises and cheating.

Yes, you can approach the Consumer Forum. However, it could be fruitful if you serve a legal notice.

×