Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name change in 10th marksheet after gazette notification

(Querist) 26 September 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Sir Mera name ARYAN h mene apna name gazette notification karwa change karawa liya h . Ab main apne educational documents me name change karwana chahta hu Mera board rbse Ajmer mana Kar raha main suit file kese Karu or ese time Kitna lagta h
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 26 September 2023
You can just enclose the copy of the gazette along with any application for the purpose of changed name.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 September 2023
Yes. You can enclose a copy of the Gazette Notification in which your name was changed wherever necessary.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 27 September 2023
The name in the school certificate cannot be changed however since you got your name changed in the government gazette publication, you may keep a copy of the gazette publication along with the educational certificates and start using the new name only.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now