LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name-change gazette notification

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 December 2018 This query is : Resolved 
sir,i want want gazette notification of my name change from my state jharkhand,i want to know if this is done in my state as some says that ,in states does this is done only for its government employees and and not for others
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 07 December 2018
Dear Sir,
The name change through gazette notifications can be done for private persons also.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 07 December 2018
Pls don’t post as AQ and post with your ID and you can get many responses.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number etc and don’t post these.
Before attaching any document erase all names, logo, email id, phone number, address etc to maintain confidentiality.
Obtain proper legal opinion in writing from LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned field of law.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 08 December 2018
Anonymous author is not obliged by experts as per rule of this platform.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query