Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutation of Decree

(Querist) 31 March 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir,
In 1982 a decree has been done by The Senior Sub Judge in the favour of my Mother regarding agriculture land in Haryana. an intimation of the same has been given to the Tashildar of our area in 1983 for Mutation but no mutation has been made yet. in this period three person (only one defendent and two other ) who was the party has been dead.
i wannt to know whether this decree has legal now and whether i can make it implement now.
Ashok Kumar Garg (Expert) 31 March 2009
Once you did your bit of intimating the authorities and requested for mutation and they failed to carry out their duty in accordance with law, you cannot be made to suffer under any law.

Approach the authorities with the proof of having requested for mutation.

Ashok Garg
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 31 March 2009
I agree with Mr. Ashok.
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 31 March 2009
What type of suit was filed ? Who is in possession of this land?
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 31 March 2009
dear Sushil,
Approach the authroities along with the proof of efforts made to mutuate the names as per the decree.
PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 31 March 2009
The decree still remains valid. You can approach higher authorities.
ritu bhadana (Expert) 02 April 2009
mr. ashok is absolutely right
Hiralal Das (Expert) 04 April 2009
I agree with my learned friends.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 08 April 2009
pls elaborate some more details like nature of suit any further proceedings after decree, what kind of efforts were made at that time to seek the mutation amended...any proof available in this context etc.
V.V.RAMDAS (Expert) 09 April 2009
Dear sushil,
You file a contempt petition before the appropriate court if the court has given direction to the Tahasildr.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query