LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muslim law

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Under which section of Muslim law a husband can file restitution of conjugal rights?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 28 August 2017
Chapter VII – Restitution of Conjugal Rights of MUslim personal Law (Shariat) Application Act, 1937
Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act, 1937

32. Petition for restitution of conjugal rights. -

When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, either wife, or husband may apply, by petition to the District Court or the High Court for restitution of conjugal rights, and the Court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition, and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 August 2017
No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 August 2017
Anonymous author with academic query, no reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query