Modification of divorce order

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 September 2019

Sir. I got divorse in 2017 with mutual consent where 5 year child will remain with my ex- wife. I have only visitation rights as per the joint pursis admitted by both . There are no other conditions laid down in decree about child's welfare, education and medical etc. But visitation rights is not executed by my wife. In addition I am Government servant
i want share equal responsbility for childs education, health and maintenance. My department have unique facility of medical and education which want to enhance to my child . But my wife has denied for enhancement of facility to my child. What should I do? My divorce decree can be modify?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 September 2019

I want to engage expert family lawyer pl.provide me contect number

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert)
21 September 2019

You can file application for Child Parenting Plan in Court instead of modification of divorce decree. The outcome can be helpful in deciding monetary support from father/mother, visitation schedule, health and welfare of child provisions for child, etc.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
23 September 2019

The decree of divorce passed by mututal consent can neither be appealed nor modified.
However, you may apply afresh for custody of child with changed circumstances (if any).
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/case file, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
28 September 2019

Your wishes are rather ambiguous.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x