FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mismatch in father surname

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Madam(Please Help)
In my own documents (10th class,12th class, graduation,adhar,pan,voter)The Father Name is "Mohan Lal"
and my father Own documents name have "Mohan Sharma"

Is there problem in UPSC cse documents verification.now what should I do?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 November 2021
Get the original name of your father in Gazette and apply in Annexure-I through the Tahsildar concerned.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 November 2021
Yes the surname mismatches with your documents.
Let your father may get it corrected by notifying it in State gazette.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 November 2021
Sir if i corrected in myself documents by notifying it in state gazette?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query