Mental torture

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
31 August 2017

I'm damn sure that a guy who is defaming my reputation with a furious and blabbed talk that I made with him over telephone. I m sure that he shared that audio clip over to his friends and these guys r looking me n a weird way. I can't sleep properly. What action can I take against him?

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
31 August 2017

No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
02 September 2017

I agree with expert Mr. Rajendra K Goyal, no reply for anonymous author.

Guest (Expert)
02 September 2017

Discuss with a local good advocate and proceed legally filing a Police complaint.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x