Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Matter regarding registration of power of attorney

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 January 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I'm from kanpur UP, could you please help me to advice regarding registration of power of attorney in MP, attorney doner and attorney receiver are not first line blood relatives, property is situated in kanpur, while attorney doner lives in MP, and whether attorney receiver has to come to the registrar office.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 January 2018
Yes!Principal resides in Kanpur, UP and the property is located in Kanpur and the attorney donor resides in MP and the Attorney receiver has to get POA for registration sat Kanpur where both the principal and the property is located or MP which the Principal suggested.
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 05 January 2018
The General or Special Power of Attorney has to be given by the principal to the attorney and this deed has to be duly signed and witnessed by the principal and one or more witnesses to be attested by the SDM or Sub-Registrar/Tehsildar of the district in India where it is been given. The signature of the attorney if taken on the GPA/SPA is to be attested by the principal. There is no rule that the GPA/SPA has to be signed by both principal as well attorney as the same being sent from other station in India and outside India the solely signed GPA/SPA by the principal is valid and applicable for all transactions. The attorney living in other station has to get the GPA/SPA duly stamped and registered in the district office where he/she lives for before using it.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 January 2018
Reveal your identity to seek benefit from experts as per rules of this platform, otherwise consult a local professional lawyer, no reply for anonymous author.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query