LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Martominal issue

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I have been married since 2018 and we are living jointly but before few year my wife start using bad language against me like .dog .scoundrels. Bihari. Black dog.your space is under my foot. she theft money from my pockets many time.she tortured me by police .by unknown persons .and by his uncel who is in police .she is chating with unknown persons .on whats app.face book.and other ways .she is not satisfying to reside with me we have one male baby of age 3years and 11 months .and presently she is pregnant of 7/8 months .my father law trues to murder me and second case was same . she imposed false illegation upon me like mehar amount is unpaid .I snatched all orniments from my wife .baby is 2 .1/2 Years . I beat my wife .taunt my wife .by force when police tourterd me they took statement from me that live separate from parents .and I went gor separate .and now I am separate .my sakery is 60000+I am simple petition writer .I have of all then where is law if I complaint against asi senior police authority didn't paud action . I understand it like law is puppet for police beciz I went second time to concern police station .police officer told me what are doing here and y are here get out from here .beciz he is police .and they can impose fake illegation on me beciz I am civil I told my wife where from you are taking these thing . I want to the answer from you I faced 6+disputes from wife .why if law is only for males .then throw me behind bars . justice is impossible for me beciz police aur aurat k pass kanoon nahi hai .ab dar lagta hai mere bewe ne muje zehar da k mara tab ilzaam mere parents pay aayae ga.mere mukdama suno aur insaaf karo
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 March 2023
Some in English and some in Hindi cannot understand. If you have a problem clearly state the facts.
P. Venu (Expert) 21 March 2023
Yes, the posting lacks clarity. Please try to repost in simple language.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 22 March 2023
If you are not able to tolerate all her nuisances and acts of torture and cruelties, you may decide to file a divorce case on the ground of cruelty, which will put an end to further tortures by her.
you can contact a local advocate and file the divorce case to get relieved from this.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query