IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 24 January 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Sir/mam my husband is earning 50000 or more in a company. But he has shown that he is earning jst 5000 a month. I dont know where he is working at present. I have submitted his previous company's earning details. On the basis of that court has ordered a maintainance of 5000 for me and my daughter of 4 yrs. But he had never paid it. Sir is there any means from where i can get the details of his working . I have his pan card no and xerox. Sir and mam plz suggest.
Siddharth Dev (Expert) 25 January 2017
There are several ways to get information of regarding employment, but I suggest you kindly give this task 2 a local detective.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 25 January 2017
Apply to the court mentioning the facts in detail. Make him submit his bank statements before the court and also his valid employment details. Try to grab maximum information about him.
Tell your lawyer to press this matter seriously before the court.
Don't worry, you will get justice.

Adv. Yogen Kakade
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in Phone: 020-65248888 / 09225510883
Aarti (Querist) 25 January 2017
Siddharth sir what are the several ways plz guide. Thank u Yogen Sir
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 January 2017
May proceed as guided by the expert Adv. Yogen Kakade (Jurycon Inc

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query