LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 May 2010 This query is : Resolved 
sir i m lawyer with one and half year standing in JK high court and jammu district courts. since i cannot move out of Jammu because of family problem so please advice me is there is any possibility i can get a LPO franchise in Jammu or i become an network member of a law firm or i can just be work from home lawyer ... please help me with ur replys and if possible recommend me some law firms or companies of my help.
amit gupta_lawyer (Expert) 06 May 2010
well for that purposes you need to contact the lpo's working in india and if they want then can offer you to work from home through online. but its totally private affair of a employer and employee and its totally a personal decision of any employer...whether he wants to go for such thing or not...
and regarding your query for the working lpo's information then there are some like pangea3 in mumbai, innodata in noida and more you can search on net.......

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query