LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit gupta_lawyer's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 120

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    well as a lawyer i can look all the queries related to civil disputes including intellectual property rights and property disputes.

    My area of expertise
    civil matters

    My experience in the area (years):
    5 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    r.c gupta & associates law firm

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • gaurav says :
    hello sir, I have an unfortunate situation before me please help grandfather has five sons my father being the eldest. all are engaged in different businesses we have a joint family no formal or informal partition has been done....every male member (my grandfather, father, uncles) have formed HUF and file IT returns for HUF & individual. the family properties are owned jointly as well as individually by different members including me. one of my uncles(A) who does business from a shop owned by my grandfather (he does not have any other income from job etc) he(A) has another shop on his name individually he says this shop is on his individual name n this will not be included in family partition everyone else is against this he(A) will not listen to any elders ,relatives regarding partition he(A) intimidates my grandfather so a will by my grandfather is very rare possibility....... the properties have been purchased from time to time by joint family money based on availability of capital on a members books of account.......other members have properties individually too but agree that all properties are joint family properties regardless of owners name (all properties were purchased by mutual consent) ........... what should me or my father do? please advice…… what’s the maximum ad valorem court fee for partition suit? I have heard it will take 10-15 years n our businesses will be ruined…….please suggest how should we go about it….. i have asked this in the query section n forum as well please help

  • vinod satpute says : moot court
    sir iam a law student currently working on a moot court case,if you could render your assistance with regards to the law points on case which i have posted here i will be thankful to

  • madhurMehta says : property law
    Sir, i want to know that what is the difference between later of administration,hair ship certificate,succession certificate & probate and if there are immovable & movable properties than which certificate should demand in the court? please give me reply in details its an argent. thanks in advance

  • alimakwa says : the sub registrar has done the conveyance of my land on the basis of afake power of attorney document (notarised)
    the sub registrar has done the conveyance of my land on the basis of a fake power of attorney document (notarised).is it legal.

  • vinod bansal says : tenant-landlord dispute
    Sir i am tenant in a house & electricity meter is in the name of landlord,i m using electricity & paying bills.unfortunetly my meter was removed by the electricity deptt. in default of payment & i cleared my bill & make a request to restore my meter but now elec.deptt. is saying that they cannot restore meter without consent & written request of the landlord,my landlord wants to dispossessed me from his house thats why he is not giving his consent,what remady i can avail,can i move to consumer court being user of electricity..plz enlighten me

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799