LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

court fee

(Querist) 17 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
What will b the court fee where an applicant is asking for partition,declaration and possession of agriculture land situated in M.P.

pls suggest relevent judgment on O/7 R/11 (under valueation &court fee)
amit gupta_lawyer (Expert) 18 May 2008
well every states have there own rates for for court fees for such purposes whereas advolrem court fees would be assessed on the market value of the property for which you are seeking partition declaration and possession of agriculture land
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 20 June 2008
if you are seeking partition of a property and having joint possession of the same as per APCF and SV act the court fee is fixed at Rs 300/-

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :