LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to ragistered trade mark

(Querist) 29 April 2008 This query is : Resolved 
pls help me i want to ragistred my trade mark,i m a man power counsaltant
Harsh Vardhan Gautam
Rajesh Kumar (Expert) 30 April 2008
You need to file an application to the registrar of the trade mark with appropriate fees.
octavious (Expert) 02 May 2008
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 04 May 2008
Dear Harsh,
The official site of Indian Trade Mark office is

You go to the site & you will get all your querries solved.
amit gupta_lawyer (Expert) 09 June 2008
u have to file an application before trade mark and for that u need to look for an advocate coz only official agents and advocate are allowed to file the application on behalf of some one.
ur application would fall under service class.
in case u need my assistance then u can contact me at.
ANAND SUMAN (Expert) 28 July 2008
Dear Harsh,

Trade Registration is applied on prescribed forms with official fees of Rs. 2500/-.

If you want to have the detailed structure, contact me.

Advocate & Trade Mark Attorney
(Founder Director)
Mob. 9958330546
Hiralal Das (Expert) 06 April 2009
Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :