LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Settlement Deed

(Querist) 19 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Please tell me whether a settlement deed (which has been registered) can be modified/altered. If yes, what is the procedure?

amit gupta_lawyer (Expert) 19 May 2008
the only way to get that settlement deed setaside is too create a fresh one by negating the contents of last one and get that registered as new.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query