Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Family Property-Paternal Uncle-Denying to share property.

(Querist) 15 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Our Family property is to be shared between my father, elder paternal uncle and younger paternal uncle, my elder paternal uncle is occupying the house(family property) with his family for the past 25 years or so, and he is denying to give our share and likes to own the family house for himself, my younger paternal uncle and my dad tried their level best and requested for years to give their share but elder paternal uncle is not ready to give our shares. The family house is in cuddalore, we are living in kanchipuram and younger parental uncle lives in villupuram. Please guide me on how to get our share from the family house.

H. S. Thukral (Expert) 15 May 2008
File suit for partition.
arshad (Querist) 16 May 2008
Can you please tell me the exact procedures to file suit for partition, b'coz i am very new to this and i am just 2 days old in this legal advises forum. How much it will cost to file it?
How long the case will run?
and the step by step procedures..

your prompt answers will be highly appreciable..

amit gupta_lawyer (Expert) 18 May 2008
well suit for partition would be the only option if the previous owner of the property died intestate and there is no will regarding that property and your father is a first class legal heir then the only option is partition suit and the time in such suit depends upon the working of courts in your area generally time in such case is not less then a year and also the court fees has to be attached as per the market value of the property and your share in it.
arshad (Querist) 20 May 2008
Thank you!!

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :