Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Love marriage

(Querist) 13 April 2016 This query is : Resolved 
I have done love marriage. But before we tried to register the marriage in pudukottai district. We take help from a friend. Given all doc. Related to register marriage. He told that he will do all. Don't required yo come to office too. He gave certificate. I believed that. After marriage in temple. My wife father gave complaint about us. We gave the marriage certificate. But they enquired that was not original. My father-in-law gave complaint. They transfer case to crime branch. We don't know what to do. We thapght that original. But we fooled. What to do.
ROHIT SHARMA (Expert) 13 April 2016
1. Be honest and give the name of the person who had given such fake certificate.

2. You can get married again in Arya Samaj Mandir and you will get a lawful certificate.

3. I hope your wife does not file a complaint against you. Then there should be no problem as police will agree that you both should get married lawfully.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 13 April 2016
Anyway since you did not manufacture the document then you should not be put into trouble but you must lodge complaint of cheating agaisnt the person who was entrusted to register the marriage.
In the meantime perform marriage as per Hindu rites and customs to save your wife from the clutch of her parents.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 April 2016
No table to agree.

The facts are not clear.

From your brokenm english it appears that :-

(I) You took help of some tount (bribe conduit) for arranging marriage certificate.

(II) such people often give forged certificate and same happened in your case.

(III) on the basis of this certificate the gilr believed herself to be your wife.

(IV) later the girl gone with her parents.

(v) her parents investigated and found certificate a bogus.

(VI) the girls gave complaint against you.

please correct me if I am wrong.
P. Venu (Expert) 14 April 2016
There need not be any trouble so long as your wife' is a major and she has no complaint against you.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 April 2016
In the investigation you should tell actual facts.

you must be having proofs of your marriage in temple (photo, witness of priest, friend relative from both side), you can get marriage registered on the basis of these proofs.

Discuss with local lawyer for help and guidance.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 April 2016
since your marriage was resting on forged certificate you have falsely made the lady to believe that she is your wife and induced her to live with you.


fall on feet of other party


be ready to be in jail on rape charges.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 April 2016
facts are still not clear.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 14 April 2016
I agree with the suggestion of expert Mr.Rajendra Goyal. If your marriage was performed in a temple, there must be some proof of it including temple records and photographs. This is the full proof that your marriage is solumnized. Registration of marriage, fake registration certificate are are no way make your marriage invalid. That is a separate issue. If both of you are majors at the time of temple marriage, your marriage is valid. You can even now apply for registration before the concerned sub Registrar for registration. Consult the Registrar of Marriages Office.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 15 April 2016
If you have got any proof of marrriage (other than forged cretificate) then suggestion of Mt Goyal and Mr Jaggarao may help.

if no then my vies are clear.

you are also not clear:-

(I) what was gap between forged certificate and temple marriage.

(II) did you live together as husband and wife in-between period.

(III) when there as a certificate (which you believed to be valid one) then why thee was temple marriage. Did you feel necessity of temple marriage because you knew that certificate is bogus.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query