LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lost 1981 registered partion deed

(Querist) 14 April 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I have lost my fathers partion deed which was registered in can i get an original/ any document to submit in court.i have only xerox copy of that deed but its not readable.pls guide.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 14 April 2022
Apply for a certified copy of the said document in the SRO concerned and you can apply through the mee-seva center. The certified copy of a document issued by a Sub Registrar with his seal and signature will be treated as an "original document".
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 15 April 2022
Yes, you can apply to concerned SRO for certified copy of partition deed and obtain .Certified copy of partition deed is admissible in evidence and court will accept the same as original .
rakesh (Querist) 15 April 2022
Thanks for ur guidance
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 April 2022
Well advised by experts, I endorse the same.
P. Venu (Expert) 17 April 2022
Why another query with different facts?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query