Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Looking a experienced corporate lawyer for our organization

(Querist) 05 June 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

Good day to you.
Hope you are doing well and good.
We are a Interiors & Exteriors Company based in Tamil Nadu and diversified our business into Finance & Investments, Real Estate and Constructions.
We are looking for a years of experienced expertise to guide us in the perspective of legalities in our businesses.
We will be much grateful if anyone revert back to us to

Best Regards,


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 05 June 2021
You may contact any lawyer from this forum or outside by going through their credentials and if satisfied.
You may not be able to verify their credentials of the lawyer who may contact seeing your advertisement, hence adopt the policy of buyer beware.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 June 2021
There are many lawyers in Tamilnadu and follow the advice of the above learned expert Mr. T.Kalaiselvan who is practicing from Tamilnadu.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 06 June 2021
Thank you very much KAVK Satyanarayana sir for suggesting my name, however
in the Indian context, lawyers are not conferred with the right to advertise and publicize their work, with the aim to solicit clients.
In fact, there is a statutory prohibition.
This is enunciated in Rule 36 of the Bar Council of India [“BCI”] Rules read with section 49 (1)(c) of the Advocates Act, 1961, hence kindly avoid recommending any such thing in public forums like this.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 06 June 2021
I endorse the opinion and advise of experts.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 06 June 2021
Where your corporate office is located in TamilNadu. How long you been in interior decoration.
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 09 June 2021
agreed with views of earlier experts, therefore no further comments, so far.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query