LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 February 2010 This query is : Resolved 
my brother has done bbl from university of Jammu and kashmir which is also called academic BBL . Now offcourse he cannot practice with this . Is there any way like he can join a regular course for third year and get a LLB degree .
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 03 February 2010
There is no way except to again take admission in LLB.
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 03 February 2010
B K Raghavendra Rao (Expert) 05 February 2010
Unless one is a law graduate from a recognised university and has enrolled as an advocate in a State Bar Council, he cannot practice in courts of law.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query