FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legallityof title

(Querist) 01 March 2013 This query is : Resolved 

"c" is real the owner of the property x.and gave a GPA to Mr "B" related to all rite regarding property "X".GPA is rgistered before registrar office.

A" got a property "x" from "b" through gift deed , gift deed is registered before the ofiice of subregistrar.

Q.1 can C real owner who gave the attorney to MR. B , can challange & revocated the gift deed.?

Q.2 Can A gift deed holder further make a sale deed in the favor of third person?

ajay sethi (Expert) 01 March 2013
A is bonafide onwver of property as he ha sbeen gifted the same . if B was authorised to sell , gift the property he could gift the same to A .

A can sell the property .
ANIL KUMAR 8867907494 (Expert) 02 March 2013
1. No
2. Yes
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 02 March 2013
One has to go through the registered GPA. If the same contains the permission to B to even gift the property then C has no right to challenge the gift deed and subsequent sale by A to the third party.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query