LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal advise needed

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 31 December 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I am a govt employee and I am only earner in my family. I was driving on NHW and met with and accident as my car collided with an other car and my car was on wrong side when collided. One of the passenger in opposite car suffered injury (fracture) in her arm. Police loged FIR against me and booked me under section 279/337 and 338. I told my lawyer that I will pay fine but my advocate told me that I am govt employee and if I get convicted I will lose my job and conviction will be entered in my character book and I should go for trial instead of confession. Iam too much upset and mentally depressed about this. Kindly suggest me if I confess and pay fine shall I remain in govt job or Not. And does my conviction effect my charater book. Shall govt terminate me from givt job.
Kindly suggest.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 16 January 2023
On convictions govt employee is liable to be given any penalty (including dismissal) without any chargesheet and Inquiry.

You are rightly advised by your lawyer.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 January 2023
Is not there any legal option to defend and save the job. As it is just an accident and not intentional to cause hurt to ant one. Kindly suggest me the way to protect my job.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 21 January 2023
The fact is known to the Department.Did you apply for bail based on he FIR? Neverthless, try to get Anticipatory bail to protect yourself.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 January 2023
Was not arrested but I get bail from Police and from court also. What is next step to fight the case

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now