Upgrad LLM

Leave & license agreement

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
21 November 2020

I have a flat in Titwala Dist Kalyan given on Leavr & License agreemetn for 11 months which is expiring in Jan-2021. My tenant is not paying rent and now -4- months rent is due. Who is the competent authority for the said location and what is the procedure to file a complain?

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
21 November 2020

Send legal notice for your claim and if still not paid file recovery of rent suit.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
21 November 2020

Yes. Send him a legal notice to pay the rent due and vacate. If he fails to do so, you can file a case in the court concerned by consulting a local advocate.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
23 November 2020

Yes, you may send a legal notice. As to further action, local rent laws govern the issue. Only a local advocate can guide. Normally a civil action lies. And non-payment of rent is a substantial ground to seek eviction.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x