Leave & license agreement

I have a flat in Titwala Dist Kalyan given on Leavr & License agreemetn for 11 months which is expiring in Jan-2021. My tenant is not paying rent and now -4- months rent is due. Who is the competent authority for the said location and what is the procedure to file a complain?

Send legal notice for your claim and if still not paid file recovery of rent suit.

Yes. Send him a legal notice to pay the rent due and vacate. If he fails to do so, you can file a case in the court concerned by consulting a local advocate.

Yes, you may send a legal notice. As to further action, local rent laws govern the issue. Only a local advocate can guide. Normally a civil action lies. And non-payment of rent is a substantial ground to seek eviction.

×