Laying of lpg pipeline in village land

I received a notification for acquisition of right to use of my 600sq m of village land for laying kandla gorakhpur lpg pipeline in kanpur. Objections invited by administration la. They will give ten percent of the market value of land.. Now, my land is within 5 km of the upcoming eastern dedicated freight corridor station (the area being notified for industrial use on upsida proposal in 2016. All commercial buildings will need draft approval from upsida). Now my claim is since its notified land, u pay for the market value depreciation. Also pay the warehouse rent of the area for the land used and the risk involved.

H.M.PatnaikOnline (Expert)

Dear Querist,
As gathered from your post, the parcel of land indicated in the notice is to be acquired, by Govt. for public interest.n this case ,if you feel the pay out compensation is inadequate ,you are free to represent before the concerned Land Acquisition Officer stating your points for necessary consideration and revision of rates.

Yes, you can raise the objections saying that the compensation is being given in lieu of acquire land is in arbitrarily manner and inadequate as land has been utilised for commercial activities since long.

Laying LPG line does not amount to acquisition of the property itself, but only the right to user. You are entitled for compensation for the deprivation in accordance with the extant norms. Laying of LPG line inheres no risk at all.

gauravOnline (Querist)

Yes, but my objection is when it is a notified area for industrial use, why not pay rent as u will be imposing restrictions on the area for construction of Godown etc

×