Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land purchased from sc/st

(Querist) 23 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 

We (OBC-IIA) have purchased a land in Bangalore from ST which his father got through the government grant for agriculture purpose.
The same land got partitioned in his family & his son some portion of the family sold to us. AT the time of selling he was speaking very nicely & good. Now he is threatening us to file the suit against us. What are the options we have presently. Kindly help us. We are fed up of this issue. We need to come out of it ASAP.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 23 September 2017
Land allotted to SC can not be sold without due procedure.

Discuss with local lawyer to send legal notice for return the proceeds of land illegally sold to you. Can discuss to file FIR against the sellers.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 23 September 2017
'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.
It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.
This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 23 September 2017
The land grant might be having associated conditions.
You may obtain copy and relate and post the relevant extracts.

Or show these to your own LOCAL senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil maters having successful record.

Record all threats of the seller.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query