Land issue

This query is : Resolved 

19 March 2019

Sir, My friend's Grand Father (Mother's Father) has purchased agricultural land near Visakhapatnam 50 years back. Later, he settled in Singapore and all his children are settled there. 6 years back, one of his daughter in law (Her Husband Passed away long back) sold away the land by bribing the local authorities of land and revenue by creating fake records. So, My friend has filed a case against her in Court. The Case is recently closed and the result came against my friend. Now, what should we do??

Vijay Raj MahajanOnline (Expert)
19 March 2019

Go in for appeal against the trial court order if you're not satisfied with it.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
19 March 2019

"Closed" -How? Please ascertain how the matter has been disposed. If a recent case, the position could be ascertained through e-court website.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x