Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land bought from cousin brother of my father under issue

(Querist) 12 March 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Hi ..
My father bought adjacent land of my Gran-father's house(grand fathers house is now under the name of my father)..

Adjacent land owner (party 1) is the fist son of his father he has the right for that land by property share agreement.

Before he dies, He had told his wife that sell that to only my father. We registered that land with his wife legally.

As it is a Native property of my grand father we do check the patta of party 1.

Now the problem is the son of next younger brother of party1 show one patta in his father name for that property.

It has been transfered to that guy before 20 yrs with no cause.

Here we have hole in 3 thing

1. we canot get the file of the patt which is held by the opposition party. where to get this?

2. The patta of the party1 has no entry in the reginal office. there is no reasonable transger request of anything. But the signature and everything is correct only.

3. We have but house by joining both our property and the property in issue.

How to resolve this..

prabhakar singh (Expert) 12 March 2013
His patta might be forged one,if no record exists.If it is ,it could be found from District Revenue Record Room of D.M.

prabhakar singh (Expert) 12 March 2013
If you recognize his right buy from him also or ask him to go to court keeping your possession intact over land.
Mahdhum Kadar (Querist) 12 March 2013
We tried from district office also.. Nothing is there.. there is entry for thoe optision party patta and our new patta after registration... the son of oposition party filed case in RTO court.. and keep on complaining in SP office also.. now he filed a Anthropology pettinson in madurai hight court.. they sent a notice to SP office also..

Some people says his patta has been transfered with the receipt of House tax on those days.. (as the party1 not available in native.. he was settled in Andaman)..

How to get the root of that property.. its not available in district office..

How it could happened.. officers make patta and lost documents..
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 March 2013
Old property records in the District Patwar can be got searched for this purpose otherwise there is no other way to get the details as desired.
Mahdhum Kadar (Querist) 12 March 2013
we put a request against right-to-know act.. but there we got the details about the opposition parties details next to that our new patta..

Is there any other solution to resolve this issue..

we have built the house (finished this month) by joining our land and the property.. if we fail to get the documents means what will be the consequences..

It was native property.. Party 1 has all rifht on this property as per the property share agreement.. But before that how he would have changed patta in his name. this detail is in dark room now..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query