LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kulkayda land

(Querist) 22 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My grandmother is having kulkayda land in Sinnar Hiwargaon.her husbands eldest brother was greedy so was not in favour to give part in land.Grandfathers brother was illiterate so the owner of land made a fraud with him and taken his thumb print on papers that grandfathers brother is happily giving him his land back. So please guide for this
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 October 2021
You have to file a case in a court of law by consulting a lawyer of your area.
P. Venu Online (Expert) 28 October 2021
Facts posted are confused and disjointed. Please re-post the facts in simple language, avoiding opinions and surmises.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query