LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Job related

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 July 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Sir i am doing gamin dak sevak work (10am -2pm). A private institutions is ready to admit me in engineering college. Can i do my regular engineering degree? is there any problem in document verification when i apply for another gov job?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 07 July 2024
You may have to apply for permission to pursue the higher education from your department and can proceed after being permitted
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 July 2024
Yes. For higher studies, you shall obtain permission from the employer and only after getting permission, you can pursue your studies.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now