LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Interior designer take advance but not completed work

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 May 2024 This query is : Resolved 
An interior designer took the work on contract on Rs. 3.34 lakh within one month but not completed the work on time. Thereafter we entered into the house. I have paid him 3.04 lakh in his account but later he stopped the work. Now he doesn't receive my phone calls.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 May 2024
Issue a legal notice to him. After that your advocate may give you guidance on the circumstances.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 16 May 2024
Issue legal notice to interior designer and ask him to complete the work, if he does not respond your notice then file complaint for your grievances before District Consumer Commission and also claim compensation towards mental and physical agony caused to you.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 16 May 2024
You gather evidence of all payments made including the contract and the incomplete work done by him.
Then issue a legal notice or not, you may file a complaint before district consumer commission for deficiency in service and seek compensation for mental agony too besides recovery of loss due to his deficient act.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now