LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 04 June 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts, Kindly explain me about Insolvency Petition and how to proceed.
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 04 June 2009
You are required to contact Your local area Advocate , and particulars to be given to advocate are list of creditors , debtors , your proerties , your assets , and your Claims etc . The advocate will prepare the IP/Petition and file the same with prayer that the Petitioner be declared as Insolvent.
N.K.Assumi (Expert) 05 June 2009
Agreed with Shri.Raoji.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 05 June 2009
file pitition before civil judge senior division court.
formet wiil be under sec. 10 of insolvency act.
you shall mantion that you take money under which conndition,and nowwhat is the reson why you are anable to pay that amount ?
ristrition bank and govt.agencies.
it made against private party.
B.B.R.Goud. (Expert) 06 June 2009
you need to elucidate the brief, otherwise consult a suitable advocate in your area.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query