LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inherited land

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 March 2024 This query is : Resolved 
i bought the land with my money and wife money on the name of my father name and my father, due to some reason later some time i quarreled with my brother i am separated with my brother ,i thought any time my brother can come to father and ask for share in my land bought with my money and wife so we planned with my father to write an will to my son very immediately excluding daughter (he written will like i bought the propery with my son money in will )and later we promised to share the property with my daughters ,now my son is influencing and rejecting to cancel the will and not to share with my daughter, I have all the evidence the like call recording voice recording giving promise without intension to fulfill ,my Fater died after that will now i have to property equal share
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 01 March 2024
As your father expired the will comes effective.Under these circumstances, you should amicably setttle the matter.Otherwise, you need to initiate declaratory suit with the evidences on hand.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 01 March 2024
It is a repeated query asking another way by you. The property is your father's property though with your money. So he wrote the will as he wished. Now he is no more, the will came into force and you cannot change it. Try to find the solution through a court.
P. Venu (Expert) 01 March 2024
The facts posted lack clarity. Admittedly, your father has died. Has he executed a Will? If so, who is the beneficiary?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 02 March 2024
If your son refuses to give a share in the property to your daughter then you cannot force him to do so for any reason.
By virtue of the testamentary disposition he becomes the absolute owner.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now