LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inam land …

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 April 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Inam land was given to my great grand father but at that time no pattas issued,he entried his elder son name in patta later (in 1950s) do his other sons get share in that land
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 15 April 2024
If there was no patta given by government for the inam land to your great grandfather then the actual patta holder would be considered as the allottee.
The other siblings may not be eligible to claim a share in it.
P. Venu (Expert) 15 April 2024
It is impossible that there could be grant of Inam land without a sanad. Even otherwise, Inam and all the aliented tenures have been abolished as a matter of public policy.

On the whole, the query appears to be misconceived.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 15 April 2024
Inam lands cannot be sold /purchased by anyone, without first converting the inam land into "freehold" land by conducting due procedure of law, through the office of the district collector.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now