Impleadment application u/s 12(c)1 consumer law

This query is : Resolved 

26 July 2017

I would like to file impleadment application in a case in NCDRC.
How do I do that?
How much does it cost?

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
26 July 2017

contact local delhi lawyer who works in NCDRC.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
26 July 2017

Your own counsel or any counsel at your location that takes up consumer cases can also update you.

He/she might be him/herself appearing might have tied up with some counsels....

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
26 July 2017

Agree with the expert R.K. Nanda.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x