LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

If 498 fir raised against family member

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
498a filed against my brother from my maternal uncle's wife side and now he is in the process of bmc government job selection, is he eligible for that job,
Still he have to submit form with the selection of yes or no for the question"are you prescribed by law" which option is better to be selected please help me out for this .
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 10 June 2024
If the criminal case is pending then the details along with the case status to be stated in the application form
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 June 2024
Thank you for update
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 June 2024
When a criminal case is pending, you must state the facts of the 498a case in the prescribed application. Is your wife a relative of your maternal uncle's wife?
P. Venu (Expert) 11 June 2024
Is it that a FIR has been filed or that your brother has been served summons by the Trial Court?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now