LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need to send court notice to 4 residence owners

(Querist) 12 March 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All,
thi is an enquiry for the earlier message i received from different lawyers. very much thankful to all advocates and advisors supporting me.
now we dont have any choice i need to send court notice for public nuisense and voluntarily interfering and disturbing our works. so hereafter i cant give any excuse for these four people and specially 1 flat owner has to be vacated out. not paying money and so dirty and no manners and doing some illegal works. SO i need advise on these 3 enquiry
1. first 4 flat owners should not interfere in the maintenance work or any personnel issues
2. lady harrasment without respect and talking bad and not folowing our terms
3. 1 flat owner has to be vacated flat bcos not paying money or keeping premises clean. his flat has to be locked till he pays all the pending money.
4. these four people cheating money from other flat owners and directing wrong instructions and scammers.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 March 2024
Ok sir. Proceed....................................................
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 12 March 2024
How many threads you have opened on one issue.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 13 March 2024
You have posted the same mater in another thread today itself, what is your problem.
My answer is repeated to your repeated question
Nothing stopped you from taking legal action through police for suspicious illegal activities by the tenants. If you own the apartments then you can file an eviction suit to evict them for default in rental payment. What is your advocate's opinion on the issues faced by you

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now