LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need to send court notice stay order 4 residence owners

(Querist) 12 March 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All,

I need these civil and criminal action taken to court and make this four people to vacate the flat or lock the flat with court order.

I need very powerful action taking lawyer to proceed further. they spoile the whole apartmment with illegal suspicious works and toomuch money pending from these people.

Kalloor Joseph Michael
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 March 2024
If you face any trouble from any flat owners you can discuss it with the committee in the General Body meeting. You can file a complaint at the police station against those persons.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 12 March 2024
How many threads you have opened on one issue.
P. Venu (Expert) 13 March 2024
You have posted more of opinions than facts. You need to follow and abide by the due process of law in order to evict the tenants.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 13 March 2024
Nothing stopped you from taking legal action through police for suspicious illegal activities by the tenants.
If you own the apartments then you can file an eviction suit to evict them for default in rental payment.
What is your advocate's opinion on the issues faced by you

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now