LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to register old property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My mother has signed agreement of resale in 1995 and paid all amounts. She received a share certificate on her name and also she gets maintenance bill on her name along with a payment receipt. We have now been informed that the property is unregistered and also we are unaware about the location of the previous owner. Is there any way we can register the property on my Mother's name?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 November 2021
Get ownership through court by consulting a local advocate.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 November 2021
Show the sale document to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query