Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to register for money lending in mumbai(propritership

(Querist) 26 September 2013 This query is : Resolved 
I wish to Start Money lending business in Mumbai. Please help me with the legal procedure to register my self as a money lender (With legal formalities).I wish the company would be sole Proprietor.

Little knowledge I could know is that I need to register in accordance to money lending act . but no more data.

Please help me with a solution
Contact me on 9029023020 or 02266807777
V R SHROFF (Expert) 26 September 2013
As Commercial Query,
Consult local lawyer.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 26 September 2013
File an application before concerning collectar's office!
ajay sethi (Expert) 26 September 2013
money lender can afford legal fees
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 September 2013
Contact suitable local consultant.
Nandesha (Querist) 30 September 2013
Dear Hon. Experts
I appreciate your reply, the reason I have post this reply is because I tried to consult a few chartered accountants and Lawyers before I come online to seek for a solution. It is not the monitory factors, I have been cheated by individuals , they have taken legal fees advance and are not answering calls. Some have miss guided. This concept is a myth to a quite a few people, including me. Some have replied that this license is not mandate. But I have learned this license is mandate(with practical experience), hence trying to find a resolution I wish to understand the concept of money lending license and also the governing body associated with it .Local lawyers or consultants were of no help. Hope to receive proper guidance.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 September 2013
Expert Hemant Agarwal has advised on this subject at following link:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query