How to omit ipc 170 on Govt officer

Recently police filed an ipc 170 ,406,419 and 120/B. Later on they realized that the officers are real. Now, they are not approaching the officers nor omitting the ipc�s . What would happen further in the case?

Lawrence WilliamOnline (Querist)

Pls advise on the matter honoured experts.

Lawrence WilliamOnline (Querist)

Lawrence WilliamOnline (Querist)

Lawrence WilliamOnline (Querist)

Please advise

Lawrence WilliamOnline (Querist)

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

what are facts of the case.

Lawrence WilliamOnline (Querist)

Facts:
I had given an application to GST officers about mr X. The officers raided the shop & godown of mr X. I was asked to accompany the officers for identification & searching the right place. Later mr X wanted some help to suffice the matter. Mr X suggested to talk with a common friend his neighbour. He fixed a suitable time for meeting and set a trap for his neighbour. Police filed a case under 170,406,419 on all of us as alleged by mr X. After knowing the facts that the officers are real the police is running hanky panky to settle the matter. I am applying for A/B. But, police is worrying about how to approach the real officers for whom the assumed to be fake? Plz help & advise me sir.

Lawrence WilliamOnline (Querist)

Not resolved... plz advise

The query is repeated. No court can take cognizance in such cases unless the sanction, as provided under Section 197, is granted by the Competent Authority.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

what exactly is alleged on the officers.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x