LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Home loan

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 

Some one taken home loan on my flat from hdfc.
Builder has sold the same flat to me and the other party, currently I m in possession of the flat and I have purchased this flat way before the other party. Now bank people are coming to flat asking for the loan payment and taking legal action on flat
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 June 2024
File a case in court against the builder for double registration of the same flat.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 June 2024
If you have a registered sale deed on your name and there's no home loan availed by you then you file a suit for permanent injunction against the bank to restrain them from interfering in your possession and enjoyment and simultaneously you can give a complaint to the police against the builder for his cheating and fraudulent act.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now