LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hindus family - ancestral property

(Querist) 24 April 2012 This query is : Resolved 

Hindus Family -

My father was selled agricultural land Ancestral Property in 2002 without concerning My mother & minor & major sons and daughter. so now i can challege in court

Ancestral Property Rights

Can father sell a property without concering anybody

a) minor & major sons and daughter?
b) without concern his wife?
c) now can get back Ancestral Property back if we challenge in court? since this was sold in 2002

please helm me regard this one
Anirudh (Expert) 24 April 2012
Hello Man,

Where is the property situated?

On what basis do you say that the property is ancestral?

Only after knowing the above information it will be possible to give any view on your query.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 24 April 2012
मान जी !
सर्वप्रथम विशेषज्ञ श्री अनिरुद्ध द्वारा पूछे गए प्रश्नों का उत्तर दे, तभी आप के प्रश्न का कारगर हल हो सकेगा .
Deepak Nair (Expert) 24 April 2012
Yes. Provide the details for a better answer.
MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Expert) 24 April 2012
In ancestral properties the other coparceners have right to challenge the alienation made by the karta other than the alienation for family necessity.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 24 April 2012
Other coparceners can challange.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query