LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hindu muslim marriage.

(Querist) 17 November 2015 This query is : Resolved 
I am a Hindu working in gulf. I am in love with a Muslim girl. we are planning to marry next year. she is ready to convert to Hindu. I have collected all the information about the procedures for conversion and marriage from arya samaj etc. As I am working in gulf after marriage I want to take her with me to gulf. So have to make her passport. so in passport her name will be Hindu name, spouse name will be mine. but her father & mother name will be the Muslim one. so will it be issue while applying for passport or while applying for her visa? please guide.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 17 November 2015
After the marriage you have to published the information regarding her name change in two leading news paper in which one should be national and another one should be local/regional newspaper.

the cutting of that publication will be filed before passport authority and visa department for issuance of passport and visa.
there is no effect of her parents name.

Feel Free to Call
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 18 November 2015
Sworn an affidavit regarding name change, publication in two news papers and publication in official gazette.

affidavit on prescribed format to be submitted to passport officer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query