LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassement at workplace

(Querist) 08 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
My niece has working at Reliance school since from 5 years as Primary teacher even though she has completed Post graduate. During that tenure more loaded of periods of higher classes. One year back she has regularised as primary teacher. Now one of the Parent had given complaint that his child has neglected by teacher and properly not taking care and not correcting the assignment at note book. Due to this Head mistress and Principal issued Memo. My niece has replied with proper justification. But Principal is forcing to resign the post and not allowing to enter the school premise. Now she has applied leave. and waiting for reply. So far nothing heard. She also crossed the age limit and continuation at new job.She wish to approach legal court for harassment. Please give suggestion.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 September 2017
1st thing 1st: Firm up next venture and source to earning of livelihood and expenses.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 September 2017

Record the instances of demand of resignation, not allowing entering school etc etc .

Does she have any such irrefutable evidence?
Has she placed it on record?

Has the establishment alleged; abstaining/absenting/absconding from duty so far?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 September 2017

This is the usual tactics to arm twist and harass the employee.
The employee that is teacher is not covered by the def. of ‘Workman’ therefore do not waste time in approaching Labor Courts.

The employee may seek help and support and relief from Board with school is affiliated, Dept. of Education, School Tribunal…………

I have sent you a few links that you may go thru.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 09 September 2017
Search for another job and wait for the action from them.

Agree with the advice from expert Kumar Doab.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 September 2017
Thanks for agreeing Mr. Rajendra K Goyal.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query